I'm one of those who has been pleading (whingeing?) for this feature
ever since 7.4.0 came out. So many thanks for giving it your attention.
I just had my first go with it on an SBC and I like it, including doing
things via the CM. Figuring out which sub-menus can and cannot be
re-ordered takes a little experimentation and I am sure in its present
state it would be confusing to a lot of users in that respect. Of
course, the ideal is for all of them to be customizable.

I'll also put in a plug for some kind of mechanism for easy copying of
menu settings from one device to another. Customizing several SP
devices one-by-one, especially to be exactly the same, is not a pretty
picture....

--
aubuti