erland;566397 Wrote:
> I would rather get into some special mode where I could select a track
> and then turn the knob to easily move a track multiple steps.
>
> Context menu is going to be very frustrating if you like to move a
> track 10 positions in any direction. Now imaging how it will work if
> you like to reorganize a complete playlist that's 50 tracks long.
Sure, this would be better this way.
Another option not depending on the wheel/knob could be to just keep
the CM menu open and active until closed explicitly (with some kind of
a "Done" entry).

I just wanted to say that, given my use case, I'd still prefer
something clunky than nothing at all.

--
sebp

Transporter, SB Classic, SB Receiver, SB Boom, SB Radio, SB Touch, 2 SB
Controllers
Will soon need a bigger home - 'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/sebp)