JJZolx;567859 Wrote:
> Thanks Ben.  I've made a note to Felix's network health bug.
>
> I played a little with the new home menu customization today and like I
> and others speculated, the 'Move up' and 'Move down' via the context
> menu is a little awkward.  A small suggestion for improvement would be
> to put 'Move up' and 'Move down' above "Move to top' and 'Move to
> bottom' in the menu so that they're immediately visible instead of
> requiring scrolling to them.

good suggestion, and done. 7.6 r9033

random aside: I'm trying to get a 7.6 radio firmware pushed out this
week. Those that do this work now have been fully engaged in the 7.5.1
radio firmware that was released today, so hopefully that can get done
this week.

cheers,
#!/ben

--
bklaas

Logitech Developer:
Squeezeplay/SqueezeOS/SqueezeboxController/SqueezeCenter
Community Developer: Nokia770Skin

http://www.last.fm/user/bklaas/
'KHAAAN!' (http://khaaan.com/)...'BUNNIES!'
(http://home.pacbell.net/bettychu/2003allbreedbisris/BIS.html)