I am a little bit confused.
Last Firmware for the Touch was:7.6.0-r9009
When i got this one a lot of text was meshed up, between English,
German and Dutch.
I also could not restore the Home Menu, even when i clicked on
restore.

Today i powered on my Touch and it spontaneous updated by itself the
Firmware.

Now i am back on Firmware:7.5.1-r8837 (huh)

Software is still 7.6. and i was not connected to MSB.com.( i never use
this)

How do i get back the 7.6. version of the Firmware?

I think my Touch is gonna spooky.

--
harmony895

Greetings Henk:
Webmaster from the Harmony and Squeezebox Forum Holland.
User off: Classic, Duet, Radio and Touch.
And a bunch off Harmony's.