copperstate;568745 Wrote:
> There was a CustomClock folder in the applets folder, but it got not
> loaded by the radio os. It neither showed up in the applet installer
> nor in the screensaver menu. Also the patch installer did not show up
> after the install finished. I then tried 7.5.1_r9009 which works fine
> (previous 7.6 builds also worked without a hitch).

Sounds like there might be some API change that cause problems, if you
know how to get the log from the Radio using ssh you can post it or
send it to me. If you don't I will try it as soon as I get some time.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))