> That's a fair amount of code changed in one day. Looks good: I was able
> to bring up the GUI and play stuff (through a SliMP3) with no noticeable
> glitches whilst the artwork downloader was running.

Great to hear it's working fine! I didn't do the SliMP3 test :-).

> 51 new covers downloaded,

That's a bit surprising. But probably thanks to the (CD01), [EP] etc. tweaks.

> 2212 404s,

That's the artwork not found - obviously

> 46 "500 Internal Server Error",

These I should fix: most likely lookups with only an album or only an artist
name, but not both of them. Could you please give me an example or two so I can
investigate?

> 12 "Cached image not found"

Hmm... don't know how this would happen. Again: could you please give me the
_exact_ artist/album information?

> and 2 timeouts.

Oh well...

Thanks for the great feedback!