Keep it this way :)

The latest changes to the scanner have fixed an issue i've had since
the first SQlite experiments begun and also in th intemidiate MySQL
versions.

For a very long time I have not been able to add music via the "scan
for new and changed" without having the music to stop during the last
phase (artwork).

But it is now finally working again.

I think I had a bug about but i'm not able to find it .

Kudos !

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J MeridianHD621 and assorted amps
SiriuS, Classe' Primare and Dynadio speakers, Contour 4 Contour Center,
and Contour 1.3SE for the rear ch. Rel Stadium 3 sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Miscellaneous use: Radio (with battery)
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
control this