1,2Ghz VIA-EPIA esther something ? 1gB of ram OS cc4.2 on a an 8gB SSD
drive 3TB of WD "green" drives for the music

It has an fpu but it is said to be not so good, as my system have some
weird properties .

SOX and flac encoders decoders works smothly even for hirez files.
but lame uses almost more cpu than sox/flac is using transcoding 24/96
?

WEB-UI is good no problems

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J MeridianHD621 and assorted amps
SiriuS, Classe' Primare and Dynadio speakers, Contour 4 Contour Center,
and Contour 1.3SE for the rear ch. Rel Stadium 3 sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Miscellaneous use: Radio (with battery)
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
control this