Andy: I don't know if this is a broadly reproducible bug, or a special
case.  So I'll hold off on filing a bug unless you direct me to.  But I
am uploading to hybridized.org a zip file named ScanKiller01.zip
containing a flac which stops the scanner in it's tracks.  I can't see
anything particularly "wrong" with this flac (flac, metaflac & fb2k
don't seem to have any problems with it) and it scanned just fine with
earlier versions of the scanner.

One suspicion: the b64 encoded data tag is quite large at 181kb and the
decoded jpeg is 132kb.  This strikes me to be on the large size.  Is it
possible that the scanner isn't allocating enough memory to decode the
b64 data?

Again, because of my wacky satellite ISP, it's going to take me about 3
hours to upload the data.

--
gharris999