On 28 January 2011 14:09, Webkemmi
<webkemmi.4oa32n1296223...@no-mx.forums.slimdevices.com> wrote:

> I just installed SBS Version: 7.6.0 - r31861 and the problem with the
> wrong characters in moose seems to be solved!
>
> This is great news. Thank you all!

Yes, it's looking better, well the radio bit is..

Moving from r31813 to r31861 has now broken musicfolder replies.

Using "Björk" as a test...

With r31813 I got:
musicfolder 0 10 filename%3ABj%C3%83%C2%B6rk
which is the double-encoded format, which I could decode if i knew it
was coming, although it's not strictly right..

but now with r31861 I get:
musicfolder 0 10 filename%3ABj%F6rk
which isnt right at all.

Incidentally, status gives artist%3ABj%C3%B6rk for both, so that's
still working..

and the URL's in a status reply both have Bj%25F6rk.. which is
interesting as the %F6 in musicfolder looks related to %25F6

My head's hurting..

--
- Dr Lovegrove
http://www.rusticrhino.com/drlovegrove