Ok, that's fixed. It's looking really good. I'm using Onebrowser now for
daily use, no problems.

In the breadcrumbs, when you get to the 'View Tags' page there's a
'More Info' link that isn't needed and takes you to a page much like
songinfo, but missing album data and artwork.

One thing that drives me crazy in the Default skin is the small icon in
the title header that comes and goes. It causes the page layout to shift
when it appears and disappears. It's not present on the Home page, and
not present on pages now where you have 'Artist (<artist>)', 'Year
(<year>)' type titles. I suppose Home should be without it, but it
should be on all other pages, IMO.

Something that I just noticed is that the very small icons in the Home
menu have a darker gray background in 7.6 trunk and Onebrowser than
they do in 7.5 trunk.

The status bar in the web UI, below the navigation pane, needs a little
work.

Text needs to be added to the library stats on the Home page, instead
of just raw numbers ('2588 with 31261 by 864').

I like the 'Items 1 to 89 of 2588' treatment on other pages. It's more
in line with SqueezePlay, and it may avoid the conflicting library
count complaints, where artist counts are always different when you
browse into albums.

Pages deeper in the browse hierarchy of the web UI don't display
anything in the status bar at all. I'm not sure if they really need
them, but it was nice to see total album and track counts for
individual artists.

--
JJZolx