I haven't used playlists or edited them very much, so I didn't realize
that the editor in 7.5 uses small artwork with playlists. Having a
choice between text and small artwork is a nice addition. I also didn't
realize that the 'All Songs' link was standard. I suppose it's necessary
since playing a single song from within the editor only plays that one
track.

A couple of small things:

When using small artwork, the 'All Songs' line should have a
placeholder image so that the item is the same size as the others.
Looks a little odd without it.

I think I mentioned this before: When TITLEFORMAT doesn't contain
either album or artist, in many places they're injected into the
output. This can be seen in onebrowser in the web UI's current
playlist. It should do the same thing in the playlist editor.

--
JJZolx