Philip Meyer;642827 Wrote:
> >Is SQLite less resource intensive? I have seen "onebrowser" mentioned
> >around here but haven't a clue what it means.
>
> SBS 7.6 seems to be more resource intensive - memory usage is a lot
> higher.  Not sure if this is due to SQLite - perhaps due to other
> changes (in particular, mem usage went up when "onebrowser" was
> introduced).

Of course memory use will be much higher, since the library database
(or a significant portion of it) is kept within the memory of the SBS
process. It's balanced by not having MySQL keep that same data in its
memory, and in many cases, not running MySQL at all.

There was a significant bug with onebrowser using tons of memory to
generate pages in the web interface. That's been fixed.

--
JJZolx