Not sure if this is the right forum section for this, but I'll post it
here since LMS is still beta.

Does anyone know what good UPnP server products that are available and
can compete with the video/picture support in LMS ?

I'm just asking because I thought it would be a good idea to check out
the competition to get a better feeling what kind of functionality
that's expected in an UPnP server supporting pictures or video.

What functionality does LMS provide for video/pictures which no other
UPnP server product provides ?

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))