> So far, the only DLNA clients I have browsing minidlna are a Samsung
> bluray player and MLPlayer Lite on my iPad.  Both clients have no
> problems with streaming video.  Photo browsing is a little balky, but
> it works.

Interesting comment... I've been playing with various server products (Netgear
ReadyNAS, Twonky on Windows, WHS' stock UPnP server, LMS) and clients (Revue,
XBMC, Plex, PlugPlayer), and I've always been disappointed by the photo
browsing. I alwas thought I was just a geek, and most people don't care about
there photos. Thus Video is more important in all those products...

What is your experience with photo browsing? Which server & client combo you
know works the best for you?

I'm working hard to make LMS acceptable for my needs, of course ;-)

--

Michael