I ran across the same issue, and went back to re-install an older
version to grab the Handheld skin directory.  I simply placed the
folder back under the skin directory, and I'm back up and running with
the lastest 6.0 release.

I've attached the zip archive of the handheld directory if anyone wants
to use it.  My platform is WHS, but I'm assuming the code is same for
all windows-based platforms and possibly linux-based as well.

For windows-based systems, install under:
<drive>:\Program Files\Squeezebox\server\HTML

And for linux-based, install under:
/usr/share/squeezeboxserver/HTML/

I've been using the skin with my Blackberry and haven't run across any
issues so far.

|Filename: Handheld.zip                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12112|

hokie