mherger;654558 Wrote:
> > Michael probably just chose ImageDescription because it looked like a
> > good field.
>
> The requirement basically was "show image's description if possible".
> So
> that's what I ended up with.
>
> I do understand it's not very helpful in your case. But why would a
> camera
> vendor seriously believe it was a good idea to put his name in that
> tag?...

What kind of image library is LMS suppose to be connected to are we
talking about something else than a traditional photo library ?
Does anyone really spend the time to set ImageDescription on their
photos ?
Are there any cameras that set ImageDescription to something useful by
default ?
Maybe it's just me that's lazy who is focusing on adding keywords
instead of ImageDescription tags ?

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))