I recently installed LogitechMediaServer-7.7.0-33472-whs.msi on my
server not knowing a DNLA server was part of the package.

When the DNLA plugin is active, my LG BD570 Blue Ray Player freezes or
shuts down immediately on accessing "Home Link" (which is their network
streaming function).   I do not even have to select the LogitechMedia
Server as a source for the LG; simply having it active causes an
immediate crash on the Blu Ray player when it accesses my home
network.

I have other media servers active (Windows, Playon) without problems.
The crashes on the LG occur consistantly whenever the LMS plugin is
active...whether the other servers are active or not.  I have tried
different LG firmwares with the same result.

Easy fix (shut off the plugin) but perhaps not a good thing if others
have the same problem.

--
Groch