Mnyb;659677 Wrote:
> Was that not a change after they introduced wal BMF is blocked during
> scan ? It was a bug where the scan was having trouble when someone bmf
> while SQlite was scanning in wal mode.
> the " solution " was apearentlybto block BMF .

Yes

Mnyb;659677 Wrote:

> is there a "real" browse folder mode for video or picture btw ?

I think so, pictures have a number of browse menus and one by folder
menu, for videos I just get "All videos" and "Video folder" and both
displays my videos in a flat list but I suspect the reason for that is
that I don't have any metadata in the video files, they are created by
MythTV which keeps the metadata in the MythTV database.

Still for me neither video nor picture support is good enough to really
be usable, both have too limited browsing for my typical usage.
Hopefully, it will still be good enough for most normal users who
probably doesn't expect as much as I do.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.