Ok, so I got LMS to scan my movies and TV shows.  And I got XBMC 10.1 up
and running on a Windows XP computer. I added the UPnP library in XBMC
and it shows me the server. I've even played a few .avi files.

What I see in XBMC is a flat filename view. Is that what I should
expect? I thought it would at least use the directory structure.

I have my TV episodes named using the following:

/Breaking Bad
../Season 1 (2008)
../../S01E01 Pilot.avi
../../S01E02 Cat's in the Bag....avi

So all I see is the file name. That means I have about 20 files named:

S01E01 Pilot.avi

So, do I need to add the TV show name to file names in order to make it
work correctly, or can I tag the files somehow?

XBMC also shows me thumbnails for each video. Are they coming from the
LMS server, or is XBMC generating these?

--
JJZolx