Mnyb;665933 Wrote:
> it is puzzling the squeezebox integration is not mentioned at all I
> fail understand to how this comes togehter ? Where exactly is LMS in
> all this, an improved revue ok , but conect it to any of the seasoned
> dlna server and yuo will be better of ?

Well, there is absolutely no Squeezebox integration with Revue and none
was ever really planned once we found out Android can't really support
decent audio playback. The plan to turn SBS into LMS came about for a
couple of reasons: I figured we could get the time to provide a decent
DLNA server (a long-requested feature), and part of the reason was also
the hope that it could help keep the server alive & supported if
necessary by working with another higher-profile Logitech product.
Ironically, now the Squeezebox seems more popular within Logitech than
the Revue, but it sure didn't look this way a year ago.

Anyway, yes, video and image support kinda sucks but we tried hard not
to break the Squeezebox or music experience. I have a lot of ideas to
make it better but like everything there just isn't enough time or
resources.

Yes there are bugs but I would disagree that it's being "rushed" out
the door. We've gone through 6 release candidates and had an extra
month due to Revue update delays, this is a lot better than our typical
releases.

--
andyg