get.amped wrote:
> Those options only appear when you select "Single, configurable list of
> artists" in My Music settings. Doing so will kick off a full rescan.

Many thanks (the full rescan is indeed an important hint for it takes
many hours in my > 400.000 tracks collection.

So before I do: Could any of You explain in short words, how this mode
works= Or is it documented anyway?
Till now I thought  it would be some kind of "fan mode" if You wanna see
only some of Your favourite Bands.
In which way is this list "configurable"? Do I  have to chose single
artists (I've got 63.000 in my collection so it would not be from any
use ;-)) or in which way can I "chose"?
MANY THANKS again!!