Hm, I think it's interesting - but not to my question:

Once Again:

When I click on ALL ARTISTS => ABBA

it opens

clicmd=browselibrary+items&linktitle=BROWSE_BY_ALL_ARTISTS&mode=artists&role_id=ALBUMARTIST,ARTIST,BAND,COMPOSER,CONDUCTOR,TRACKARTIST/index.html?mode=artists&role_id=ALBUMARTIST,ARTIST,BAND,COMPOSER,CONDUCTOR,TRACKARTIST&index=496

and I see

all albums where ABBA is album artist or (track) artist on at least one
track - this is what I expect

But when I click on ALBUM ARTIST => ABBA

it opens

clicmd=browselibrary+items&linktitle=BROWSE_BY_ALBUMARTIST&mode=artists&role_id=ALBUMARTIST/index.html?mode=artists&role_id=ALBUMARTIST&index=34

I expect to see

all albums where ABBA is album artist on one track

... but I get the same as before -

So they are 2 different URLs but the same result?

This sounds not what it should be to me. :-(