Ok. And does it only happen with these two stations, or do you see the
same happen with other stations, too?
Yes, with other stations the same issue occurs.

Oh, but only when the two players are synchronized? I wonder whether there's a problem in this case only.

What are the URLs you're using for
them? And is there anything in server.log?
server.log is empty.

It's never empty :-). There's at least some startup message. Or a write permissions problem. Please check the file path in Settings/Information.

I tried it now with other stations. Here is my use case:

1. Start my Boom an Radio Antenne:
http://antenne-nds.hoerradar.de/mp3-128_antenne-nds
2. Switch off my Boom and walk to my bathroom
3. Start my Radio by pressing the Favorite Button for ffn:
http://ads.radioffn.c.nmdn.net/ps-radioffn/livestream.mp3
4. What i can see: For a short time the Tune-In Logo, for a very short
time the correct ffn logo, but then comes the Antenne logo. If a song is
played the correct Artist-Cover is shown. If the speaker talks or there
are news in the radio, the Antenne logo is shown. maybe there is a
special "current-station-cover" which is not updated properly?

Hmm... why would it show the TuneIn Logo? Did you pick these two stations from TuneIn?

Michael