JohnB wrote:
> Not directly relevant to the reported problem but was this rescan done
> using the Look for New and Changed or the Clear Library and Rescan
> options?
>
> (If I was doing such a major change I would either clear the cache,
> which would trigger a full rescan, or run the Clear Library and Rescan.)

It was a new and changed scan. I do periodically clear the cache and do
a full rescan (at least twice a year due to the daylight savings
"issue"). But a moving a few thousand tracks is not in the "major
change" category for my library. But it's good to know that, with the
currently installed version, I might as well do so if I were to move
around 12 thousand or so tracks since then a full rescan is likely to be
the same, if not shorter.

Win7Pro(x64)[3.3Ghz i5, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD system, 15TB storage], LMS
7.9.0 -> Logitech Squeezebox Classic V.3 -> Cambridge Audio DacMagic ->
NAD C160 -> 2 x NAD C272 -> Quad 22L2