As per title.
I am using syncronizing players very frequent and I mostly use SB
Classics, so Menu order is set via LMS Web page (Server settings -
Player - Menues)
So, instead of moving though submenues, it would be great to be able to
have Sync in the main menue.

Just a minor thing of this otherwise great s/w and oekosystem.

(And I think instead of constantly complaining about Logitech as they
stopped selling the squeezebox system, we should thank them that they
still have a top man - Michael - dedicated (and hopefully well payed) to
the system, keeping this forum hosted, keep mysqueezebox alive and -
most important - the software alive)
Heiner

Heiner
My system:
LMS 7.8 on modded Open Peak Joggler running Roobarbs SqueezePlay OS.
1 x Slimp3
5 x Squeezebox Classic
1 x Controller
2 x Squeeze Commander (on 2 rooted Nook Touch e-reader)
X x Squeezeplay on various PC's & Laptops