mherger wrote:
> > a. now that additional browse modes support composer and conductor at
> > least, could the advanced search functionality incorporate them as a
> > query.
> > b. is there a way of getting "advanced search" to appear as a top
> level
> > menu option and to have it readily accessible in Ipeng?
>
> For quite some time I was wondering whether anybody was even using it.
> It seems so :-). I would agree that the current way to get to the
>
> --
>
> Michael
Thanks- sorry I am being demanding aren't I?
You may be interested to know that I was partly stimulated by this the
complaints about tagging on this
http://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum/showthread.php?t=162124&page=3

Which made me think that it would be good to be able to make more use of
artist search covered most things, but it would be useful to search by
composer and artist separately.