I hope someone can help to figure out why I don't get sound for DSD?
All others, even 192/24 files plays fine.
For DSD file playback i can see it is playing (time counting) and also
info 1bit 2822.4 kHz or 5644.8 kHz.

Done media rescan, and even full reinstall of LMS with cleanup.
Same on 2 Raspberry Pi: B with HiFiBerry DAC, and A+ with HiFiBerry
DAC+

piCorePlayer v1.18b Squeezelite updated with "Triodes newest version"
In Squeezelite settings tried "Device supports DoP": -e DSD

Windows Server 2012 R2
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1422454553 @ Sat Jan 31 04:04:42
CUT 2015
in LMS DSDPlayer (v1.0) activated at plugins,
Advanced/File types: DFF and DSF visible as native
At selected Player under DSDPlay only visible 1 line (nothing to
enable/select):
"Enable DSD-over-PCM     This player supports native playback of DSD
files. DSD-over-PCM should be configured on the player configuration
interface."
At selected Player Audio disabled Crossfade, Smart Crossfade, Volume
fixed at 100%...