kidstypike wrote:
> I'd be grateful if you could describe with word and gesture just what
> you've done to run without MSB :confused:
Sure, first disable the normal LMS service start:
Start > Run > Services (%windir%\system32\services.msc); scroll down to
"Logitech Media Server", right-click to "Properties", then "Stop" and
"Disable"

Now create a scheduled task to run LMS --nomysqueezebox at Windows
start:
Start > Run > Task Scheduler (%windir%\system32\taskschd.msc /s);
"Create task":
GENERAL: give it a name and description, "Run whether user is logged on
or not", "Run with highest privileges"
TRIGGERS: "At startup"
ACTIONS: "Start a program" > enter path to squeezesvr.exe; enter
--nomysqueezebox in "Arguments"
Set CONDITIONS and SETTINGS as you wish.

Reboot and LMS should be started without the "MySqueezebox" Settings
tab.