flimflam wrote:
> Thank you Mnyb - so, you have reproduced the behaviour of 'problem 2'
> (using LMS Linux & iPeng on iPad, where it acts in similar fashion to
> LMS Windows & iPeng for iPhone).
>
> It is obviously a bug imo: when there is a list of albums, the album
> title and the album artist should be displayed..... and when there is a
> list of tracks, the track title and the track artist should be
> displayed, simple as that. Displaying the album artist instead of the
> track artist is useless and perverse, you need to see the track artist
> at this stage. It's no different if you then go on to add the same
> tracks to the playlist - you want to see the track artist with the track
> title don't you? And if you browsed to the album directly through the
> Album list instead of through the Artist list - again you want to see
> the track artist with the track title, there is no difference. You are
> right that the server is behaving correctly in filtering songs by the
> artist selected, but that is not the problem (we have filtered by Album
> Artist and all the songs on the album correctly show up). The problem is
> we then have track titles displayed accompanied by album artist not
> track artist, and that can't be right.
>
> I raised it to Joerg (iPeng) and Michael Herger in 2013, they both
> agreed it was a problem. Hopefully Michael can come to the rescue
> again!! Please!
>
> (As for tagging, I deliberately chose an Album Artist tag which would be
> easy to follow for testing, it's just an example. Although I do actually
> use it as well and believe it is valid, whereas Soundtrack to me is not
> a genre of music. It is a useful way of organising my compilations for
> access, other Album Artist names I use are things like Wire Magazine
> CDs, Soul Jazz Records Compilations and so on)

Album menu works its only in the artist menu I see this behaviour ,
thatÂ’s the only one and it differs from the web-UI . all other menus
worked for me

There are these settings in LMS :

Filter Genres at the Album & Track Level.

Filter Contributor Roles at the Album & Track Level

They do nothing for me rigth now ? they should offer some control ? are
they also broken ?

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )