Mnyb wrote:
> Btw do you have the correct artist in the web-UI ?

Yes. The web-UI and hardware players like Squeezebox Radio use the
format that I set in the LMS settings (in my case 'track artist -- track
name -- album name') - which is also what plugins like Custom Browse
use/show.
I think apps like Squeezepad also use this way of requesting information
from the server because Squeezepad didn't have this problem.
As pippin or somebody else mentioned before, it seems that if you
request that information another way (some CLI-query?), iPeng will show
the mess you see in the screenshot. I don't want to change from iPeng to
some other app because iPeng is great.
So I hope since this is a server bug it can be fixed.