Hello,

Just updated my 7.8 to a 7.9 on my main installation. Indeed it is very
nice with the new additional browse modes. I have chosen the two
separate lists for Album Artists and All Artists, but I still have a few
issues somebody might be able to help me with, and I have searched the
forum a lot to find answers, and maybe I missed something:
a) Under the menu Genres no compilations are shown anymore: "Music to
Watch Girls By" is not shown under the Genre "Easy Listening". It is of
course shown under the new menu-item "Compilations" and the genre shows
as "Easy Listening", but in Genres I only see Album Artists?

b) All Artists-menu also show all composers. I think I read somewhere in
here that it should be possible to fix, or it should have fixed in a new
build, but I think that was from a bug post posted late 2014?

c) I've made two new menu items: Classical Composer and Conductors via
the 'Additional Browse Modes' - is it normal behaviour that these items
will not show in Orange Squeeze - or should I try working further with
the menus?

I know that is a lot of questions in one thread - but I'm not sure they
should be handled as 3 different questions just because I might have
missed some information or settings down the line...

Best regards
Ulrik