Hi,

I've been running the 7.9 nightlies for a few months now and noticed
recently that crossfade doesn't work, but only under specific
circumstances..

I have crossfade and smart crossfade set to on, with a crossfade time of
5s.

Playing a prepopulated playlist, crossfade works fine but I tend to use
Spicefly to create playlists on the fly, so I'll set one track only
playing and let Spicefly do the rest adding tracks dynamically as it
goes.

Under these circumstances, crossfade does not work - the current track
plays to the end at which point the next track starts.

I reverted to 7.7.5 to test, and crossfade worked correctly again. Went
back to 7.9.0 for a sanity check and crossfade stopped working again.

The problem was then that with 7.7.5, the web interface was broken -
formatting was "squished" and certain controls didn't work.

I then tried 7.8.0 - crossfade worked but web interface still broken

Then 7.8.1 - both crossfade and web interface working fine, so that's
what I'm running at present.

I know this is an odd one and very specific to how I'm using LMS, but I
thought it worth reporting..

(I assume the web interface thing is to do with leftover files/registry
stuff from 7.9.0 not working on 7.7.5 - 7.8.0 but I simply installed one
on top of the other rather than clean installs.)

Mark