mherger wrote:
> > Note, selecting 'perl-modules-5.22' instead of 'perl-modules'
> > perl-modules-5.22 is already the newest version (5.22.1-4).
>
> There are several threads about how to run LMS on the latest Linux
> flavour. The problem is that LMS doesn't ship with 5.22 binaries. You'll
>
> have to build them yourself.

thanks Michael, yes I'd been following those threads, I thought, and
indeed thought I had sorted all that out some time back.

So presumably I've just done another update, and Debian has moved from
5.20 to 5.22, so I need to repeat whatever I did to get it working last
time?

I will go and re-read those threads...

thanks.