Webkemmi wrote:
> Could you please have a look on the LMS settings below and give me a
> comment if they are ok for this hardware?

BTW: that screenshot of the LMS web UI doesn't look right. Did you
modify the skin? It's missing some of the background colors, rounded
corners etc. If you did modify your skin, then I'd suggest you install a
clean LMS, wipe your caches etc. and start from scratch. Just to be sure
you didn't break anything in the process. If you didn't modify it, then
you really have a problem on your system...

Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - MusicArtistInfo, MusicInfoSCR