After two days with absolutely normal operation, the problem came back.
In the morning, Web radio didn't work and playing locally stored music
started with a delay of about 30 seconds and stopped after a minute or
so.
The Web UI was working normally and Internet connection on the server
was ok. Normal CPU and RAM utilzation and all other services like
Serviio were up and running fine.

The log error section until the restart of the LMS service below.
Once again my question: why do conenction problems to SN have impact to
the complete system? Is there a way to shut it off? I really don't need
mySB.com.

21264

|Filename: Server_Log_2.jpg                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21264|