Mnyb wrote:
> So whats your saying is that it works for you on debian with the latest
> 7.9

thats what i'd tried to say - but tbh  - its one of many scenarios.
That File wasnt tagged as sampler - may thats another issue???

Mnyb wrote:
> Then its actually better than ever :) is it something else that goes
> wrong on windows then ?

If he is using the same scenario - seems to be (Michael already told us
so it should)

Mnyb wrote:

> If you use file names and not tags ?
That should match my other test (on linux) its case sensitive for
files/folders. That means a renaming is like deleting and thats covered
on my setup.

Mnyb wrote:
> so it is better than ever .
yapp - tbh i didnt expect the posted result and i have to rethink about
my rescan behaviour.