mherger wrote: 
> > I'm having the GDResizer.pm bug as well.  I wiped my artwork and
> > imgproxy dbs, even did a completely clean install.  The only error i
> see
> > in the logs is:
> > [17-01-08 11:19:02.6767] Slim::Utils::Misc::msg (1244) Warning:
> > [11:19:02.6764] Perl interpreter failed at
> > /<C:\PROGRA~2\SQUEEZ~1\server\SQUEEZ~3.EXE>Slim/Utils/GDResizer.pm
> line
> > 165.
> 
> This is getting a bit annoying... Can you tell me about your Windows 
> version, AV products etc.?
> 
> -- 
> 
> Michael

Hey, I'm running it on Win10 x64, no third party AV software, but I did
leave Windows defender enabled with its default settings. The OS itself
had been unchanged for at least six months but I just started noticing
these issues once switching over to the last few weeks' nightly builds.


------------------------------------------------------------------------
BreakTheStatic's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=42048
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=101516

_______________________________________________
beta mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/beta

Reply via email to