mherger wrote:
> >> Why don't you define in the query what you need rather than rely on
> the
> >> default?
> >
> > Unfortunately, this is an existing plug-in for the home automation
> > software that I use and I don't have control over the source code.
>
> Then get in touch with its author. He should update that integration
> plugin.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Unfortunately, it is an older product (Elve Home Automation) that has
been abandoned for a few years.  Worst case I can try to decompile the
driver and fix it or eventually move to an entirely different product.
tags changed?  Would it harm anything to return to the defaults as
specified in the documentation?  Thanks.