Hi,

Michael, first of all I would like to thank you and all other
contributors for all the work you put into this software. I really
appreciate it.

I installed the RPM packages on openSUSE Leap 42.2. Everything works
fine. I upgraded from a fairly recent 7.9 nightly build. There was one
small beauty spot during the RPM upgrade. Got this error message:

ln: failed to create symbolic link '/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Slim/Slim':
File exists

I assume that an update to the RPM package using the -f flag for the ln
command would get rid of this error message.

Regards, Johan