Apesbrain wrote:
> LMS should be running as a Windows service.  If you type "Services" into
> the search box, an app should open that lists all running services.  Is
> "Logitech Media Server" on that list?  If so, set it for "Automatic
> (Delayed)" start.  That's longer than 10 sec, though.
>
> Otherwise, wherever you are currently invoking LMS change it to call a
> BAT file that includes a 10-second delay before command to run LMS
> "--nomysqueezebox".

Code:
--------------------
  >   >
  > @echo off
  > timeout /t 10
  > "C:\path to squeezesvr.exe --nomysqueezebox"

--------------------

For some reason it isn't running as a windows service and it's simply
started by LMS control panel. Oddly control panel options were set to
'Automaticly run at login', which they've always been, but I changed it
to  'Automaticaly run at system start' and everything is now working as
expected. No idea why it's changed but as long as it's working!

Now have --nomysqueezebox working but two points come immediately to
notice. Spicefly Sugarcube no longer functions because it uses 'Licence
Manager' which runs through mysqueezebox.com. Also in LMS 'Home/My apps'
App Gallery is still in the menu and it takes me to mysqueezebox.com -
another one for mherger.

Bob

1 x Touch
1 x Radio
1 x Boom
1 x Intel- NUC server/player running LMS 7.91 on Ubuntu 16.04
1 X Odroid-XU4 server/player running LMS 7.91 on Ubuntu 16.04
WaveIO USB into Lavry DA-10 DAC
Starfish Pre-amp : Based on NAIM
Heavily modified NAIM NAP 250 Power-amp
Behringer DEQ2496