Just in case anybody runs LMS on macOS and wants to try this - here's
how I got ---nomysqueezebox- to work on macOS (10.12):

When the server starts it (sometimes?) seems to reset the LMS
launchagent (path in my case: ~/Library/LaunchAgents/Squeezebox.plist)
to its default state deleting any modifications, i.e. --nomysqueezebox.
So I made a copy of Squeezebox.plist, then opened the original in a text
editor, "*emptied*", saved, and *locked* the file (to prevent any
changes).
I renamed the copy and added the ---nomysqueezebox- as program
arguments:

Code:
--------------------
    <plist version="1.0">
        <dict>
                <key>Label</key>
                <string>Squeezebox</string>
                <key>RunAtLoad</key>
                <true />
                <key>Program</key>

<string>/Library/PreferencePanes/Squeezebox.prefPane/Contents/server/slimserver.pl</string>
                *<key>ProgramArguments</key>
                <array>

<string>/Library/PreferencePanes/Squeezebox.prefPane/Contents/server/slimserver.pl</string>
            <string>--nomysqueezebox</string>
                </array>*
                <key>WorkingDirectory</key>

<string>/Library/PreferencePanes/Squeezebox.prefPane/Contents/server</string>
                <key>StandardOutPath</key>

<string>/Users/YOUR_USERNAME/Library/Logs/Squeezebox/server.log</string>
                <key>StandardErrorPath</key>

<string>/Users/YOUR_USERNAME/Library/Logs/Squeezebox/server.log</string>
        </dict>
  </plist>