-Is it/would it be possible to add Tidal's radio function as a selection
logic to pick songs from Tidal and locally?

AFAIK the Tidal Radio functionality is not available through their API.

-Is it/would it be possible to add selection logic independently from
the music source, for instance getting the Spotify recommendations to
pick songs from e.g. Tidal and/or the local library?

That would certainly be possible in some way, but a hassle to implement: there's no cross-service identification. Every track would need to be searched on the target service, then some fuzzy logic applied to make the matches. I know because I've done this for some services in the SmartMix days.

There are services out there who do this kind of translation. But it would still be a nightmarish exercise to do this on a track by track level.

--

Michael