On Thu, Feb 08, 2018 at 04:24:21PM +0000, kllngtme wrote:

>I'm almost afraid to ask as I still miss Smartmix so much.

Me too :-). The Smartmix plugin was one of the greatest plugin for
LMS...

>From looking though it seems like there have been some updates to The
>Spotify Echo Nest API. I'm not sure how it can be used again for local
>music but could it be looked into again to possibly get a Smartmix
>version 2 going maybe? :)

I was also thinking about it when visiting

  https://nelson.glitch.me

a few days ago to see how playlists are generated with this tool.

Maybe there is really a possibility to improve the current "Don't Stop
The Music" or the "Spotty" plugin...

Cheers,

  Schoepp