Apesbrain wrote:
> If I edit the TITLE tag in a file to correct punctuation or something
> else minor that does not require a file rename and then do a
> "New/Changed" rescan, the COMMENT field for that track in "More" view
> appears as multiple (see below).  If I click through on "View Tags" it
> is displayed correctly.  It's a little thing, but only way to "fix" it
> is to run a full rebuild.
> [image: https://i.imgur.com/qaFnxEf.jpg]

I have no real solution but you can correct this without full rebuild by
moving the file/album/folder out, rescan new&changed, restart server,
move file/album/folder back, rescan new&changed.

Transporter (modded) -> RG142 -> Avantgarde Acoustic based 500VA
monoblocks -> Sommer SPK240 -> self-made speakers