Just noticed this in the web UI when playing MP3 files of which I have
few.  When the TPE1 tag has a comma, it causes it to appear twice.

27333

This reminds me of a related behavior I've always thought should act
differently.  Below is a "COMPILATION=1" album as listed in web UI "New
Music".  Rather than list all the individual artists, shouldn't it
automatically default to "Various Artists" since it's tagged as a
compilation?  If so, there would be no need in the above example to tag
"TPE2=Various Artists".

27332

Thanks.

|Filename: Clipboard03.jpg                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27333|