Did anyone try to install LMS on a cloud server (eg from ionos/1und1).

Certainly should be possible, if you've got "root access". Eg. are allowed to install any software package.

I wanna try, the idea is to install the LMS package there, copy my
database ( library.db or the whole "cache"-directory ) onto the server
and then adressing it from "all over the world" on http://*myIP*:9000 )

I'm not sure this will work: if LMS can't find the files it would start removing them from the database.

I believe you'd be better off trying to find some SQLite browser you can install as a web service.

--

Michael