mherger wrote:

> Did they not get recognized in the initial "looking for changed files"
> already, or just not updated during the actuall update step?

No they were recognized in the initial scan but they weren't
handled/changed in the 1st new&changed) ( added_time was the same as
updated_time though mtime had changed).
scanner.log said nothing about them (maybe I have to change my logging
options from "standard" though?)

mherger wrote:

> Are you saying that when you changed it for the second time, those files
>
> were picked up?

Not exactly:
I did the 2nd n&c with UNCHANGED files - and scanner picked some of the
files (changed before the 1st (!) n&c), some it missed again.
Then I "touched" some (! not all!) of those files (all in different
directories, btw), some were still unchanged (compared to 1st run) - and
now it found ALL...

Just doin' the same with HUGEL => Hugel and have a close look.