> I have also had a lagging interface.  Deleting the user pref file fixed it up
> for me. The .B25.blend file in my case located at the top of my /Users/me
> directory. Settings will have to be re-configured and saved after del.  It
> sounds like your issue is a bit different but give it a shot anyway.

Actually I've been routinely deleting my .b25.blend file, as SVN updates have
caused certain panels or features to not appear if I don't. :)

I'm glad it's not just me.  Interesting that some of the issues are happening
on Linux, too.  So back to the second part of my question: how could I help to
debug the issue?
~ C