Hi devs.

Blenderplayer reports memory corruption while exiting here:

GHOST_EventManager::~GHOST_EventManager()
{
        disposeEvents();

        TConsumerVector::iterator iter= m_consumers.begin();
        while (iter != m_consumers.end())
        {
                GHOST_IEventConsumer* consumer = *iter;
                delete consumer;
                m_consumers.erase(iter);
                iter = m_consumers.begin();
        }
}

on delete consumer;
line

I think, that running Valgrind on linux could reveal the source of the problem,
I'm on windows and not equipped with memory profilers.

I did not try to track the reason.
But seems with Valgrind this should be easy.

So if someone has a minute to look at this minor issue, that will be great.

Regards
Sergey